We know our RSES Staff has some great ideas to make our RSES community even better!


Use this form to request PTA funds for professional development grants

PD Grant



Use this form for staff grant requests

Staff Grant



All requests will be reviewed by our principal and the executive board of the PTA.

Teachers must be PTA members at RSES, students must either be a PTA member or have a PTA member in their household in order to receive funds.

You can join the RSES PTA at

If you have any questions about this form, or the process, please email We are excited to hear your ideas and see how we can partner with together!